What we’re looking for
We are looking for a strategic and dynamic product marketing manager to shape Science Interactive’s product marketing efforts. You’ll have the opportunity to define and execute a product marketing strategy that drives growth across our diverse portfolio of brands.
As an experienced product marketer, you love championing the voice of the customer and ensuring this helps shape go-to-market strategy. You are strategic in your thinking but are eager to roll up your sleeves and have the hands-on experience to make things happen. You rely on data to guide decisions and excel at communicating this internally to drive action.
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and is an excellent opportunity for a marketer who wants to grow within a B2B company and is excited to join our mission of making science accessible to all learners.
What you’ll do
You’ll develop deep knowledge of our market and customers to influence our product strategy and establish go-to-market strategies that drive growth and adoption across our diverse brands.
- Define and manage clear product positioning and messaging for our products
- Conduct market and customer research to assess market opportunities and translate this into actionable insights for our product and go-to-market teams
- Partner across the marketing team to drive an audience-centric marketing approach, ensuring that messaging, content, and campaign strategies are centered around buyer needs
- Develop and execute product launch plans with clear metrics for success and ensure alignment across the organization
- Ensure our sales process aligns with the customer buying journey and develop resources to minimize friction and overcome common objections
- Manage core efforts to solicit feedback from customers (e.g., NPS, advisory boards) and present that information in a way that drives action
- Identify opportunities to improve client adoption and retention
- 3 – 5 years of experience in product marketing, bonus points if it’s in education
- You have a customer-first mindset
- You’re an exceptional communicator with experience simplifying complex concepts and influencing stakeholders internally
- You have strong analytical skills and excel at communicating findings and recommendations in a way that drives action
- You’re data-driven and set measurable goals for every project you take on
- You prioritize building cross functional relationships with partners across marketing, sales, product, and customer success
- You love translating market insights into clear, compelling messaging
Science Interactive Group
Science Interactive Group is dedicated to connecting people with science through a range of brands and services. The company’s mission is to make science accessible, engaging, and fun for people of all ages and backgrounds. Its brands include Science Interactive, Science First, StarLab, Your Science Hub, and Wildco, each offering unique products and services that promote science education and exploration. Science Interactive Group is committed to inspiring curiosity, promoting scientific literacy, and helping individuals and communities understand and appreciate the world around them.