- About Us
- Bookstore Contact
- Choose Your Labs
- Contact Us
- Digital Curriculum
- Free Kit
- Get A Free Sample Kit
- Hands on Lab Kits
- Instructor Contact
- Interactive Science Educators Award
- Lab Management Platform
- Lab Safety
- Lab Solution
- Resource Hub
- Schedule a Demo
- Student Contact
- Thank You
- Thank You – Annual Lab Report
- The State of the Online Science Lab
- [Upcoming Presentation] Teaching Pre-Nursing Science Courses with Laboratory Delivered Totally Online
- 11 Stats that Prove Online Science Programs Can Help You Increase Student Enrollment
- 321 Online Instructors Tell Us What It’s Really Like to Teach Online Science Labs
- 4 Things Students Really Want from their Online Labs
- 4 Ways to Benefit from ChatGPT in Your Online Labs
- 5 Online Education Trends to Follow in 2021
- 5 Ways the HOL Cloud Promotes Academic Integrity
- 7 Tips for Educators New To Distance Learning
- A&P Curriculum Receives Quality Matters Certification
- Activating the 4 Core Learning Styles in Education with Online Science Labs
- Anatomy & Physiology Unboxing Video
- Announcing the 2023 Interactive Science Educator Award Winners!
- Annual Western Governors University All-Staff Meeting
- Are Online Sciences Classes Effective?
- Be The First To Teach GOB Chemistry Labs Completely Online!
- Benefits of Distance Learning: How online lab solutions help students, teachers, and universities
- Chemistry Curriculum Earns Quality Matters Certification With a Perfect Score of 100%
- Chemistry Unboxing Video
- COVID-19: Hands-On Labs Helps
Higher Ed Institutions Shift Labs Online
- Do You Have the HOL Cloud?
- Does Your College of Pharmacy Need a Dose of Revenue?
- Edcor: Hands-On Labs Upgrade Online Learning
- Edcor: V-Scopes Bring Science to Life
and Help Students Save Money
- Education During a Pandemic:
Insights from a Hands-On Labs Insider
- Employee Spotlight: Dr. Duane Cagle, Senior Scientist
- Four Tips for Lab Safety with Dr. Yu
- Hands-On Labs and the HOL Cloud Honored with
2020 Tech & Learning Award of Excellence
- Hands-On Labs is Now Science Interactive
- Hands-On Labs Makes Top List of
Colorado Woman Owned Companies
- Hands-On Labs Visits the Malley Senior Recreation Center
- Hands-On Labs Wins Education Innovation of the Year
at 2019-2020 Cloud Awards
- Hands-On Learning Hosts Innovation in Education Forum
- Hands-On Learning Unveils Revolutionary Educational Software
- HAPS 2015 a Huge Success
- Hey, science professors! Are you jumping to conclusions?
- HOL Marketing Team Participates in Digital Summit Denver
- HOL Receives the McKinney Award for Outstanding Volunteer Group Presented By The Tennyson Center For Children.
- HOL to Present at DTLC
- How HyFlex Learning and Teaching Can Take Your Institution into the Future of Education
- How Online Learning Can Bridge the Workforce Gap
- How Online Learning Supports Students With Disabilities
- How to Ensure Lab Safety in Online Chemistry Courses
- How to Lose an Online Student in Less Than 1 Semester
- How to Make Virtual Science Labs Successful
- How We Develop the Highest Quality Curricula for More Effective Online Labs
- Is Distance Learning the Future of Education?
- Keeping Your Course Your Course: How The HOL Solution Invites Instructor Customization
- Microbiology Unboxing Video
- Opposed to online education in the sciences? So was this professor. Initially.
- Our Holiday Charity Drive!
- Science Interactive Achieves Quality Matters Certification Across 11 Disciplines for the Highest Quality Online Lab Curricula Available
- Science Interactive Announces the 2023 Interactive Science Educator Award Winners
- Science Interactive Expands LMS Integrations with its New LTI 1.3 Advantage Support
- Science Interactive Group Partners with BioDigital to Offer Virtual Dissections for Distance-Learning STEM Students in Higher Ed
- Science Interactive Group Partners With
Odigia to Transform Distance Science Learning
Through Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Science Interactive Named Finalist at 2021 EdTech Awards
- Science Interactive Partners with OpenStax to Deliver More Accessible & Engaging Online Lab Experiences
- Science Interactive Releases Survey Findings from 1600+ Respondents on the State of Online Science Labs
- Science Interactive’s Biology Curriculum is Quality Matters (QM) Certified
- Science Interactive’s Environmental Science Curriculum is Quality Matters (QM) Certified
- Scientists agree: there is no true replacement for hands-on learning
- Some Tips On Student Engagement with Dr. Caitlin Runne-Janczy
- Teacher Appreciation Week:
A Heartfelt Thank You To Those Who Teach
- Techniques for Building Successful Lab Partnerships Among Online Students
- Ten Tips for Teaching Science Fully Online
- The 5 Biggest Challenges of Online Classes
- The Benefits of Online Learning:
How Remote Learning Can Enhance One’s Education
- The Best of OLC’s Blended Learning Conference & Workshop
- The New Global Education Environment: The Evolution of Online Science
- The Pros & Cons of Virtual Labs Based on 1,614 Instructors & Students
- Three Ways an Online Education Can Save You Money
- Today’s Distance Learning Student Needs & Preferences
- We are Continuing Our Mission to Bring Online Science Learning to All Students
- We Designed the Lab Management Platform SI Cloud to Drive Online Student Engagement — Here’s How
- We’re Ready for Spring Semester!
- What Is the Difference Between Online and Remote Learning?
- What is the HOL Cloud?
- What Online Students Really Need…
- What to Expect in an Online Chemistry Lab